The S.S. Nassau was originally built in 1923 for P&O and launched as the Mongolia. In 1950 she began operations with the Incres Nassau line and was renamed Europa until a refit in Genoa saw here being renamed the Nassau. She served the New York - Nassau route until 1961 when she was sold eventually being scrapped in Osaka in 1964.
Courtesy Private Collection.
Love Menu Art archival prints on 190 gsm Fine Art Media Soft Textured Paper.
Each print is accompanied by a copy of the menu interior.