Grand Hotel Paris 1895 Menu Art
A banquet for the École Centrale des Arts et Manufactures on Saturday 8 June 1895. Le Grand Hotel was built by the wealthy brothers Isaac & Émile Pereire and designed by Alfred Armand. Construction began in April 1861 and the hotel was inaugurated on April 5, 1862 by Empress Eugenie, wife of Napoleon III, before officially opening on June 30, 1862. It is now the InterContinental Paris Le Grand Hotel. The renowned Café de la Paix has been on the ground floor of the hotel since it opened.
Courtesy Suzanne Latapie.
Love Menu Art archival prints on 190 gsm Fine Art Media Soft Textured Paper.
Printed in the UK.