1. The Love Menu Art UK 2020 charity sale will be valid between 24 and 30 April 2020, unless extended.
2. The charity sale applies to products sold from lovemenuart.co.uk only, and not to sales from resellers or from vintagemenuart.com.
3. One hundred percent of proceeds from all sales of products included in the "2020 charity collection" - less payment processing fees and postage costs - will be donated as detailed in section 8 below.
4. Twenty-five percent of proceeds from all other sales of in-house products from the website will be donated as detailed in section 8 below. For purchases of outsourced products, such as prints larger than A2 in size, 15% of the sale price will be donated.
5. When a mix of products from the "2020 charity collection" and outside the collection are purchased, donations will be calculated as follows: 100% of the purchase price of items in the collection; 25% of the sale price of all other items produced in-house; 15% of the sale price of outsourced products, such as prints larger than A2 in size.
6. For sales of Love Menu Art UK products through amazon.co.uk, 25% of proceeds - less Amazon's fees - will be donated as detailed in section X below.
7. This does not affect your statutory rights, but at our discretion any refunds for returned products may be deducted from the sums donated to charity, in proportion to their collection as detailed above.
8. The sums designated for charity donation will be split as follows: 33% to the National Emergencies Trust; 33% to the Trussell Trust; 17% to Sparkhill Foodbank Birmingham; 17% to Greenwich Foodbank London.
9. The "2020 charity collection" sale will run while stocks last.